Recipe for steamed glutinous rice will be uploaded later after I try it by myself. The glutinous rice you see on these pictures were made by my home-assistant and they hardly remember the exact measures :p
For the Kinca Duren (Durian Sauce), here is my version:
- 100 gr caster sugar (reduced to 50 gr if the durian flesh is sweet)
- 50 gr rock palm sugar, grated.
- 150 gr durian flesh
- 200 ml coconut cream
- 100 ml water
- 1 sprig of pandan leaf, knotted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Combine durian flesh and half of coconut cream in a blender. Blend until smooth and juicy like.
- In medium pan, combine sugar, palm sugar, water, pandan leaf, and salt. bring to simmer until the sugar has dissolved.
- Add the rest of coconut cream.
- Add durian flesh. Cook until thick.
- Serve with the steamed glutinous rice
This dessert is very rich. Enjoy it after a light meal and with a cup of tea or coffee..
Pssst... my hubby requested me to make this again...