Monday, January 26, 2009

Barongsai for Chinese New Year


Barongsai cakes for Thirta and Ritz-Carlton Wedding Department... Gong Xi Fat Cai!!!

My friend, Michelle, from W-organizer asked me to make roll cake with a special design for her colleagues at Thirta Bali and Ritz-Carlton Wedding Department... Well, there is no more Ritz now... since April 1, 2009 the hotel has changed into Ayana Resort - Theme Marins-.

Back to the cake, I was so thrilled when Mitch agreed with my idea to design the roll cake into Barongsai style.

I immediately contacted Ci Fi Fang, she really has a golden hand in cake deco, to ask her the step by step of making this Barongsai cake.

Thanks for sharing ya Ci Fi Fang... it really useful for a beginners like me :)

Happy New Year :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for "icip - icip" ya...