Sunday, June 22, 2008

I Love Swirls!!! -a bday cake-

Inspired by Mbak Widya's creation on Playing with Buttercream contest, I applied the same technique on this cake for my friends' daughter birthday party.
This is the 3rd times I made cake for Gek Bintang's Birthday, one for her otonan or 6-months celebration, 1st birthday and this one was for her 2nd birthday.
I ordered the edible image from Mbak Monica from Creative Kitchen. Thanks a lot ya Mbak for always catch up with my deadline hehehehe...

The swirls were colourful and bright, weren't they? I love it!! Thanks to Mbak Widya for inspiring me...

I also made some cupcakes and put smal edible images on it....Look at her expressions....

After we sang the birthday songs, Gek Bintang immediately ask for a knife to cut the cake...Look at her...really like a grown-up girl xixixixixi.... :D She put the sliced cake on cake plate and we all were encouraging her to give the cake to her granny...BUT....guess what!!..she just sit there comfortably then it the cake by herself hahahaha..,,what a cutie pie...

Happy birthday Gek Bintang... Wish you all the best dear...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for "icip - icip" ya...