Monday, June 23, 2008

CLICK: Yellow for Bri



"Dear Bri,

Be Strong and keep thinking positive all the time"





This is my first entry for Click event at Jugalbandi because I want to support Bri, as well as others who diagnosis by cancer. I know what it's like to deal with cancer, since my niece, my uncle, my grandma, my auntie (all from my mother-side line) were diagnosis by multiple type of cancers. We tried every possible ways that could bring them into curing both medical and alternatives.

Yellow is a symbol of happiness, which also signifies as hope and enlightement. Though the work of the LiveStrong Foundation, it has also come to signify the fight against cancer.

Red is a symbol of love, courage, braveness, and spirit. And through my picture taken above, I would like to bind all of hope, love, encouragement, and goos spirit in fighting against cancer.

You could make your donation into this link.




Tape Cupcakes
(Fermented Cassava Cupcakes)

-recipe will upload later because I lost my recipe scrap book somewhere in the kitchen-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for "icip - icip" ya...