Monday, April 7, 2008

I'm sorry but I'm back


I'm so sorryyyy...
For neglecting my food-blog for almost 1 .5 months...
But, I'm back now even not as diligent as I did before....
I'm try really to keep my promise for the baking world...
Here was my first baking experience after I got back to Bali, my lovely home.... after more than a month travelling around...

TAPE CAKE (Fermented Cassava Cake)
4 eggs
250 gr fermented cassava, mashed well
100 gr cake flour
25 gr chocolate powder
250 gr sugar (I use only 200 gr)
100 ml coconut milk (I use fresh milk)
pinch of vanilla powder

Directions:
  • Beat eggs and sugar until fluffy and double sized.
  • Fold in flour and fermented cassava alternately. Combine well.
  • Add milk. Mix thoroughly
  • Divide batter into 2 portion. Add chocolate powder into 1 of it. Mix well.
  • Pour into 20x20cm well greased and lined baking tin.
  • Bake for 35 mins at 170C

ENJOY with a cuppa tea or coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for "icip - icip" ya...