Friday, April 18, 2008

60th Birthday Cake

Another big size birthday cake, 28x52cm. This cake was ordered by Cik Hany, my Hünny's partner for her father-in-law's 60th birthday. The cake was consisted of 3 layers of chocolate cake with chocolate ganache filling.
The design was choosen by Cik Hany herself (PS: I brought her lost of cake deco books) from cake decorating made easy.
The 60 number was edible too...it's Lapis Surabaya cake.

The party run merry and lots of laughter and shouts (yes, shouts!!), a happy ones though, from the kids who never tired playing run and catch in that huge restaurants. Thanks God, they've booked a private hall for this party hahahahaha...

The food were Great and everybody's happy and loved the cake. Yippeee....that's what I've been hoping for...Kids were acting like kids normally, they just couldn't stop themselves to prick the cake and tasted the buttercream ;D

Cik Hanny and some of the family members told me directly that this cake was beyond their expectation (I was invited to the party too). The cake was great and more over, they told me that they are going to order more cakes in the future from me...

I am so honoured Cik Hany and welcome you and all of your family to be Rea's Cake customer...

Psssst...despite of those happy story, the situation was a bit tense when Cik Hany finally saw the birthday cake.....I just bring small party candles consisted of 12 candles and she thought that the cake would be perfect if I bring bigger candles... So, I ran out to the supermarkt below the resto and bought 2 big candles that we usually used whenever there's a blackout hehehehe...

But, she decided to use the small candles then....hehehehehe

PS: I will upload the party pics after I got the copies from my Hünny...soon I hope :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for "icip - icip" ya...