Quick and easy recipe for breakfast or snack time especially during the cold days....
Popovers (pics will be uploaded later)
1 c skim milk
1 T butter, melted
1 c minus 2 T flour
1/2 t salt
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Generously oil up 10 cups in a 12 cup muffin tin and add the greased tin to the oven to get hot.
2. Meanwhile, whisk the eggs, milk and melted butter together.
3. Add in flour and salt and whisk until combined but still slightly lumpy. Remove hot muffin tray from oven and pour batter in each cup halfway.
4. Bake in the oven for about 25-30 minutes until the tops are golden brown and puffy.
5. Remove from oven and serve warm with preserves and fresh fruit.