Friday, August 14, 2009
Frigde cleaning time....
oooops.... there's 3 over-ripe cavendish banana ;p
Here is the simple recipe from my Kitchen...
You will need.....
* 3 medium over ripe banana, mashed well (it said that over ripe banana has the best nutrition :))
* 2 large eggs
* 100 gr caster sugar
* 100 gr butter (I was used salted)
* 120 gr cake flour
* 20 gr maizena
* 1/2 t Baking Powder
* 1/2 t bicarbonate soda
* Beat butter and sugar until pale and thick.
* Add egg one by one. Mix well for each addition.
* Add mashed banana. Well combine.
* Add dry ingredients. Combine with high speed for 15 secs.
* Pour into 12-medium muffin tin lined with papercups.
Yield: exactly for 12 cupcakes.
The texture was moist and the over ripe banana really gave the great taste.
Tell me if u've tried it will you... :)